8/17/07
Aug 17th.
It's Friday!!
And that means there's karate tonight!
Yay.
Ok, not yay.
There's grading this Sun.
AHH.
How la. So damn not prepared.
And the 2.4km run tomorrow?!?
ARGH.
...
I just realised something..
I'm the only one from my clique taking grading this time round.
=(
No Valerie
No Lynette
No Alex
No Mark
No Russell
No Cheryl
No Yan
No Atika
No Siok Hui
No Michelle (Koh)
No Ed-Linddi
I'm alone.
This is the most depressing grading ever.
-sigh
Even "Number 9"s not taking the same grading as me..
He's testing for green belt, I'm testing for green-black belt.
Argh. No fun no fun.
Hmm.
I hope Val comes down to watch the grading. *hint hint*
Keep me company. =)
All my life, there's her taking grading with me.
Except for this upcoming one...
Damn! I feel so lost without her.
=O Sounds so lesbianic.
Ok la, to end off this post..
Here's a message from Raphael: "I'm a bitch"
P/s: I bet everyone already knew that, Raph.
But thanks for the reminder. :p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment